Main objectives of 1Point project are to:
- identify current needs and key competences for maintenance professionals.
- develop training content and contribute to a curriculum.
- develop the 1Point methodology, a virtual Learning Motivation Environment, a skills and achievements framework and trainer guidelines.
Project partners will develop and test 2 Intellectual Outputs (IO) over the project period:
- IO1- ECVET Profile of the Maintenance Expert.
- IO2- Training course for Maintenance Experts.
TECOS role in the 1POINT project is to coordinate main project activities. Among that, TECOS is the leader of IO1 and will provide inputs for IO2.
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
For more information stay tuned on the project website or contact dr. Dragan Kusić, univ. dipl. inž. el.