Quickly to a precise replica (3D CAD) of physical product or tool!
- Do you require an accurate CAD model of a physical object or tool/die, for which you don't have computer data or the documentation is questionable?
- Are you a restoration specialist or artist and you seek a cost effective way to obtain an accurate copy of a statue, ornament, brooch, coin, artefact etc.?
- Are you looking for a fast and precise inspection of first parts out of tool?
- Do you have a need to study geometry of an existing product?
- Are you looking for a qualified and experienced partner for outsourcing of your inspection projects?
We are an experienced and reliable partner for your reverse engineering and 3D scanning needs!
We use only state of the art equipment!
ATOS Compact Scan 5M
Structured light 3D scanner
- superb accuracy - achievable under 5 µm (dependent on object size)
- high resolution - 5 megapixel CCD cameras ensure high data density and thus capture of finest details
- mobility - quick and easy setup for field use, possibility of working in daylight
- flexibility - scanning of small (< 10mm) and large (>3m) objects
- robustness - online calibration checking ensures repeatability of measurements
Geomagic Studio and Siemens NX
Software for reverse engineering
- automated algorithm for extremely fast and precise NURBS patch creation
- synchronous technology enables quick and accurate reverse engineering of functional prismatic shapes
We offer our clients the most demanding 3D scanning and reverse engineering solutions:
- non-contact accurate 3D scanning of object with arbitrary shapes, also soft surfaces (structured light and CT scanners)
- reverse engineering - creation of precise CAD models of prismatic or freeform surfaces based on scanned data (STEP, IGES...)
- geometrical inspection of products, results in form of colour deviation plots
- mobile 3D scanning (outdoors, on workshop floors...)
- accurate reproduction of forming or injection moulding tools without technical documentation
- digital mock-up
- manufacturing of precise copies for the needs of cultural heritage (statues in sizes of 3 meters and more, facade details, coins with shallow reliefs etc.)
The pictures above demonstrate practical examples of our services, click them for enlargement and description.
Why choose TECOS as your partner?
- highly trained staff – we introduced the highest level of 3D scanning and reverse engineering to Slovenia in 2003
- more than 10 years of hands-on experience
- state-of-the-art equipment of market leading suppliers
- superb accuracy of 3D scans and CAD models (even under 10 microns)
- flexibility - mobile 3D scanning with elimination of environmental effects, scanning of small (< 10 mm) and large objects (> 3000 mm)
- standard data exchange formats (STL, IGES, STEP...)