Reliable partner for structural FEM analyses!
- Do you want to reduce component weight without compromising its functionality?
- Are you developing a heavily stressed product and are worried it won’t withstand the loads?
- Do you need to know the loads and stresses due to fluid flows (air, liquids)?
- In case of a fiber reinforced polymer product, do you wish to know the true strength or load capacity?
- Are you developing an assembly with a number of moving components and can’t exactly tell the loads due to hits and intertia?
Trust us with your challenges, we will help you solve them!
Our range of structural FEM analyses services comprises the following:
- static and dinamic analyses of products, assemblies and kinematic devices
- analyses of thermal and thermo-mechanical loads
- analyses of eigen values and frequency response
- computational fluid (CFD) analyses
- analyses of buckling
- non-linear analyses (large deformation theory, geometrical and material non-linearity)
- precise analyses of fiber reinforced materials (Moldflow + Abaqus)
The pictures below show some of our projects. Click on them to enlarge them and for some more information.
Why choose us for your partner:
- we offer reliable solutions based on extensive knowledge on numerical methods
- long experience in analysing complex products and assemblies
- state-of-the-art equipment (Abaqus, Moldflow)
- highly trained staff
- quick response times