- Are you aware of high costs of material and machine hours and cannot afford errors and consequent lengthy manual corrections?
- Are you subjected to short delivery times and low margins and thus cannot afford excessive trials and corrections?
- Do you outsource inspection of first parts out of your tools and experience problems with long response times?
- Are you lacking resources for tool design for plastics and rubber?
- Do you have to guarantee for productivity of your tools?
We understand and successfully solve the above stated problems!
We cooperate with toolmakers as a development partner by consultancy on process set-up based on desired product appearance and functionality. Our clients thus have an experienced partner who offers solutions to their problems in the early stage of conception and tool design, as well as solving problems in the tool trials phase.
The pictures below show some samples of our work. Click for enlargement and some more information.
Our range of services for toolmakers:
- injection moulding simulations – determination and elimination of problems before production of the tool
- casting and forming simulations
- tool design and evaluation of your designs
- warpage compensation in injection moulding tools
- fast and precise inspection of first samples out of tool (more information)
- reverse engineering of tools without appropriate documentation and CAD (more information)
- tool trials on our injection moulding machines (equipment list)
- training of technical staff (tool designers, technologists, machine operators)
- tool optimisation and on-site troubleshooting
Why choose us:
- extensive know-how on the topics (materials, processing technologies, tools, machines)
- vast hands-on experience
- we follow the latest trends in concerned technologies
- possibility of validation of results in our own lab
- Hella Saturnus
- Gorenje orodjarna
- Sibo G
- ETI Proplast
- Mahle Filtersysteme
- EMO Orodjarna