- Do you need coordinate measurements but your internal department is overbooked?
- Do you have to check the deviation of a freeform surface and your equipment is unsuitable for this?
- Do you need a fast inspection of first samples out of tool?
- Do you have problems with ensuring quality and stability of production?
We can help you solve your challenges!
Our services in this field:
1. Fast and high quality optical 3D inspection with state-of-the-art certified structured light 3D scanner or CT scanner:
- high accuracy 3D scanning (accuracy up to 0,005 mm)
- CT (computer tomography) scanning of hollow parts
- colour deviation plots of scanned data compared to originating CAD model
- GD&T control
- creation of measurement reports
2. Laboratory testing of polymer materials (rheology, mechanical properties, chemical composition):
- determination of tensile and impact strength (tensile and Charpy test)
- production of test samples from thermoplasts or thermosets
- spiral flow test
- melt flow index test
- validation of material data for injection moulding simulations
- chemical composition testing
- pVT data test
Why choose us:
- state-of-the-art equipment
- more than 10 year experience in the concerned fields
- high quality results in 3D form for geometry inspection (archiving and later measurements possible)
- large collection of laboratory equipment for material testing (together with partners)
- short response times