Eliminate uncertainties in the design of your casting or forming process and tool production!
- Do you require an in-depth look into cavity filling?
- Are there second thoughts on where to position venting?
- Do you worry about porosity?
- Do you wish an optimised and stable production process?
- Is the lifetime of your tools too short?
- Do you want to check your forming technology before production of the tool?
For a number of years TECOS enables its clients insight into tool conditions by means of process simulation thus enabling them to identify and eliminate potential errors in the design phase. With our services our clients get an experienced development partner to help them to their competitive advantages on the demanding markets.
The pictures below show some practical examples of our work. For enlargement and brief description click on them.
Our services in the range of numerical simulation of casting and bulk forming:
- verification of tool concept and design
- prediction of porosity, air traps and determination of ventilation spots
- analysis of temperature stresses in tools
- large scope of casting processes (high and low pressure die casting, gravity casting etc.)
- analyses of tool loads and stresses
- prediction of springback
- forming technology check
Why choose us for your partner:
- several years experience in the field
- advanced analyses software (ProCAST, Abaqus)
- fast response time
- after sales services – technical support